Saturday, November 12, 2005

What happened to Chris Cormier?


Chris Cormier is known to all of bodybuilding as "The Real Deal". Just take a look at the picture above and you'll see why.

Last time I checked, Chris had the one of the highest, if not the highest first place pro wins of all bodybuilders. So, it is understandable why prior to this years Mr. Olympia, every magazine was promoting Chris as the new Mr. Olympia.

It saddens me that everyone hyped Chris Cormier for months prior to the Olympia, and because he doesn't come in 100% dialed in he gets dropped from the face of the earth. Chris Cormier deserves more than that. He has probably the best combination of muscle and symmetry of all the pros, yet, because he received a disappointing 13th placing he gets discounted. Amazing the hypocrisy of some people.

I guess some people missed that memo I mentioned in my previous post...

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Sebastian said...

I could've swear that guy was Rodney man...

He looks like him...

Ahhh..well goes to show you how much I know these bodybuilders lol.

 
At 11/13/2005 7:43 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Sheesh man, lol

Well, you can always learn... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home